PTO has several things going on now and coming up within the next few weeks:
Box Tops Contest K-12th grades:
It's Box Tops time again!
Dear Maumelle Charter Families,
Another Box Tops for Education deadline is coming up, and the PTO is holding a contest to see which class can collect the most Box Tops from now until Friday, February 23. The winning elementary class will earn an extra recess for the whole class! The winning high school class will earn a popcorn party in their homeroom class!
Here are some important details about collecting Box Tops:
· Please put your Box Tops in resealable plastic bags. Each bag needs to be labeled with the homeroom teacher’s name and grade. Give all Box Tops to your homeroom teacher.
· Expired Box Tops cannot be accepted.
· Torn box tops are accepted as long as the expiration date is showing.
· Regular Box Tops earn 10 cents each for our school; Bonus Box Tops may be a different value. That value appears on the certificate. For the purpose of this contest, we will count each Box Top (even Bonus Box Tops) as 1.
· All Box Tops must be turned in to homeroom teachers by Friday, February 23. The winning classes will be announced by March 1.
We hope your students have fun collecting Box Tops! Thanks for supporting our school!
Jennie Beard, Box Tops Coordinator
4th Annual Walk-a-Thon - Friday, March 16th – This year’s event will be benefiting the American Heart Association. More information to come on this event.